Widgetized Section

Office Parkour Outing Goes Horribly Wrong

Office Parkour Outing Ends In Tragedy

JOHANNESBURG – A corporate team-building exercise ended in tragedy after staff at Pretoria accounting firm Botha & Benade were taken on a high-rise parkour jaunt across Braamfontein yesterday. Police say 60-year old partner Flip Benade and 42-year old secretary Tienie van Wyk plummeted to their deaths after attempting to somersault onto a rooftop from a neighbouring building. Seven other staff members were seriously injured in related incidents. Police confirmed that a case of culpable homicide had been opened against Parkour Adventures proprietor and guide Ryan “Spaceman” Davidson, who faced similar charges in Brazil six years ago after two people died in a piranha cage diving mishap.

Facebook Twitter Plusone Digg Reddit Stumbleupon Email

88 Responses to Office Parkour Outing Goes Horribly Wrong

1. Dane Grant Reply

February 1, 2013 at 9:52 am

As a representative of Parkour in South Africa and owner of Parkour South Africa (www.parkour.co.za), I cannot begin to explain how furious I am at the events that have unfolded here.

Not only is this “Ryan Davidson” completely out of order by taking newbies up onto rooftops (Parkour is NOT about ‘rooftop jumping’), but he is not an accredited or recognized instructor in South Africa.

We have many many many different parkour workshops happening around the country (ALL AT GROUND LEVEL), where the focus is all about safety and enjoyment. Not adrenaline seeking, foolhardy rooftop stunts!

Please will the reporter of this article contact me ASAP!

• Gatsby Reply

February 1, 2013 at 10:46 am

Dane, don’t stress, The Gatsby is a satirical news site, so it’s a completely fictitious story.

• Dane Grant Reply

February 1, 2013 at 10:51 am

“Don’t stress”?

Do you understand in what bad taste this is?

• Gatsby Reply

February 1, 2013 at 10:56 am

It’s a joke. Make the leap.

• Dane Grant

February 1, 2013 at 11:09 am

Nope, I believe you crossed the line. There is no humour in presenting a death article. Satirical news is about irony. This is a long way from that. I suggest you rethink your sense of humour. By all means make a joke, and many of your stories are hilariously funny. This one isn’t.

• Gatsby

February 1, 2013 at 11:45 am

Sorry if this article caused the parkour community to flip.

• Louis du Plessis Reply

February 1, 2013 at 1:54 pm

Oh, for crying in a bucket, Dane… Get a life…. I think Gatsby’s humour is spot-on.

• Tristan Reply

February 1, 2013 at 11:07 am

@Gatsby – This is not funny. The entire Parkour Community in South Africa do not appreciate this.

• HiRise Reply

February 1, 2013 at 1:02 pm

I like Parkour, and I believe that I’m part of the Parkour community.
          I don’t find this offensive.

Does this mean we’re breaking up?

• Joel Griffin

February 1, 2013 at 10:45 pm

The only problem with this article is that a technologically challenged mom who is worried about her son doing PK might read this not knowing that this is satirical news site and that will probably be the end of that boy doing PK. I have seen it happen before and my friend is still not allowed to do PK.

• Dan Reply

February 1, 2013 at 2:31 pm

I agree that death isn’t funny, but I don’t believe that was the joke. The humour is in the absurdity of it. I don’t think its worth taking seriously and I think you all overreacted. I’m South African and I do Parkour and it doesn’t bother me, I agree with “bloggsy,” Dane and Tristan can’t speak for anyone but themselves when they critisize the article, certainly not the entire Parkour movement in South Africa. Learn to lighten up.

• Peter Reply

February 1, 2013 at 11:37 am

I often jump in the air wildly flailing my arms and legs around whilst shouting “PARKOUR.” I do it mostly to impress girls.

I learnt how to do this by watching the television show “The office” and “New Girl.”

People do get hurt doing Parkour. Something the television shows never highlighted.

I, for one, am glad that this article exposes some of the dangers of Parkhour. Be warned people… You can get hurt.

• Joel Griffin Reply

February 1, 2013 at 10:53 pm

the Reason you get hurt is because that is not Parkour that is called stupidity. I have been doing Parkour for many years and have never had anything worse than a few scratches and bruises. Parkour is not showing off because sowing off will cause you to do more daring things than you are prepared for. If you want to shot parkour get a life and train.

2. sizwe Reply

February 1, 2013 at 10:26 am

@ Mr. D Grant, I share your frustration, The beauty of this sport is to exceed ones normal body capabilities, enhancing mind over matter!, not Playing Houdini over roof tops!.

As extreme as this sport is!, most are brought to it seeking the blood pumping,heart throbbing,adrenaline feeling that one gets when they amped up with like minded people in a different level of what they would call Fun!…

*Red face*_ this Idiot should just leave Parkour for those who know what this culture is all about! (If I’d see him I Really punch him in the eye, maybe then they would see thing differently in a right way)

• Dino Reply

February 1, 2013 at 10:53 am

Sizwe read above comment from the Gatsby. Strange kind of satire though.

3. Robert Purves Reply

February 1, 2013 at 11:08 am

Agreed Dane, in exceptionally bad taste.

To the Gatsby reporter: The discipline of parkour struggles to shake off the stigma that it is an uncontrolled, dangerous pastime, when it is anything but. Your article has not helped. A little research goes a long way.

I understand satire, but please consider the effects your writing may have before publishing irresponsible nonsense.

4. Taun Reply

February 1, 2013 at 11:17 am

Gatsby, you really need to work on your satire and humour…

5. Irfaan Khan Reply

February 1, 2013 at 11:32 am

I am a big fan of terrible humour, but this is on the wrong kind of terrible. I mean… who would travel from Pretoria to braamfontein on a week day, they have to be mental boet.

but really it is in bad taste of parkour, Why dont you get together with some of your mates and join a parkour session, then you can write a better satire of it without leaving a bad impression.

6. Jonathan Reply

February 1, 2013 at 11:33 am

Well I thought it was hilarious.

Luckily nobody is forced at gunpoint to read The Gatsby, so if you don’t think it’s funny the solution is trivial.

Yay freedom of choice!

• Dane Grant Reply

February 1, 2013 at 11:47 am

yeah, deaths are hilarious

• Jonathan Reply

February 1, 2013 at 11:52 am

If you can’t laugh about the one inevitable thing in life then what can you laugh about?

• Dane Grant Reply

February 1, 2013 at 12:09 pm

it’s not simply death, but HOW it happens. so let’s all laugh at those stupid children then being shot at while in primary schools in america. Oh, is that too far? I see where you’re trying to get to, but this isn’t related to an “always look on the bright side of life..” moment.

• HiRise

February 1, 2013 at 12:24 pm

I’ve boycotted Woolworths too.
            I liked all those postings on Facebook that claimed they would help.
            I even forwarded all the emails on to my friends.
            But it didn’t stop the shootings in the USA.
            I’ve tried everything I possibly can, so I understand your point of view.

• Condescension

February 1, 2013 at 1:57 pm

BIG difference between innocent children being taken out in a perfectly ordinary everyday situation and fictitious people dying because they did something obviously dangerous that they weren’t qualified or trained to do. Darwin awards = funny. Death at uncontrolled and unexpected situation = not.

• Joel Griffin Reply

February 1, 2013 at 10:56 pm

7. Tristan Reply

February 1, 2013 at 11:35 am

It should be made 100% clear this is completely fictional. An article like this could do serious damage to the Parkour culture and industry in South Africa- and also any poor soul named ‘Ryan Davidson’. In future the gatsby should be more thoughtful and careful :) otherwise you guys do have funny stuff…

• Condescension Reply

February 1, 2013 at 2:00 pm

Satire makes clear that something is fictitious through hyperbole. It does not make use of disclaimers for those too incredibly stupid to be able to tell the difference.

• Wes Reply

February 2, 2013 at 12:30 pm

If you didn’t know. You have to be a bit of moron.

8. Amateur Parkourist Reply

February 1, 2013 at 11:35 am

Bad taste? Man, you’re just running away with things there, Dane Grant. Jumping all over the joke, swinging right into complainerville.

We’ve got enough complaining in South Africa, maybe you should hang onto some sense of humour instead.

9. HiRise Reply

February 1, 2013 at 11:42 am

As a building, I am offended by this article.
    I have spent my entire life, exuding an air of stability and maintaining my stature within society.

This article paints buildings like myself in a bad light.
    High-Rise Buildings and Skyscrapers are about more than just being dangerous if you’re stupid enough to fall off while jumping about on the roof-top.

• Dane Grant Reply

February 1, 2013 at 11:49 am

almost there. try posting another joke comment again.

• Charles U Farley Reply

February 1, 2013 at 12:17 pm

In other news, a leading light in the South African Parkour movement was today found dead after disappearing up his own ass. Eyewitnesses said Dane Grant tried to catch his leg, but it was too late.

10. Nak Reply

February 1, 2013 at 11:52 am

Gosh. Jokes about chemical weapons, apartheid, even the DA and the one that raises eyebrows is about parkour? All that stretching seems to have left them with remarkably thin skins.

• Dane Grant Reply

February 1, 2013 at 12:06 pm

indeed. political issues are a constant joke. it really just stems from the fact that parkour is fairly new in the world as a movement, and we’ve had to fight bad news reps since it’s inception. i guess we take what we do a little too seriously.. :-p

• Manic monkey Reply

February 1, 2013 at 12:47 pm

as a practitioner of Parkour in SA i understand how Dane feels all of us has put a lot into this some more than others and Dane more than most even tho it is satire this is our life its more than a sport to us its a discipline akin to any martial art we work hard we get up early we don’t party in the square on weekends like all the other students cause on weekends we train we have all bled for this sport so here is the challenge how bout all the lazy bums making negative comments to our out cry join us for a day and see what we are all about no rooftops i promise

11. ParkourNinja9001 Reply

February 1, 2013 at 11:57 am

Hi

Man it sucks that people died in such a tragic way, but this could have been avoided if everyone had sufficient training. We provide parkour training (like proper ninja stuff without the swords and stars) for office team building events. Just last week we completely klapped the Hillbrow tower and no one got hurt! For more information, just drop me a mail at parkour@ninja9001.co.za

See you at the top!
    Parkour Ninja 9001 CC

• Dane Grant Reply

February 1, 2013 at 12:07 pm

now THIS is funny!

• Bloggsy Reply

February 1, 2013 at 1:09 pm

REALLY, Dane? REALLY? Less time up walls, more time on dictionary website, bud. English as she are spoke!

12. Business Owner Reply

February 1, 2013 at 12:07 pm

Dear Editor,

Thank you for bringing this terrible tragedy to my attention. I have searched your competitor’s news sites, and not even News24 or IOL have covered this newsworthy story. I was about to book for my 5,000-strong staff members to go on a parkour team-building exercise, but instead we will be having a company picnic. If it hadn’t been for your tenacious reporting, despite the dark threat of the “parkour illuminati” (led of course by His Royal Ninja Dane Grant), the terrible truth of parkour would remain buried forever.

Yours thankfully,
    An Anonymous Business Owner

(I’m afraid I must remain anonymous, lest the parkour illuminati scale my walls in a single bound, and leave sweaty headbands in my bed.)

• Red Phoenix Reply

February 1, 2013 at 12:25 pm

If you are ignorant enough to believe this reporter… You deserve your fate.

13. Rossi Reply

February 1, 2013 at 12:19 pm

I thought parkour was cool until “the entire parkour community” got their panties in a twist

14. Red Phoenix Reply

February 1, 2013 at 12:20 pm

Really… The reporter even confirms he was talking B S? The credibility of this publication , has not been tarnished, but removed. It’s a disgrace to reporters everywhere. You just insulted your art by thrashing another art form. Parkour doesn’t hurt people… People hurt people. Guns are another dangerous hobby … You don’t see Smith & Wesson closing up shop. If you sit there on your armchair watching traceurs and thinking …. We’re crazy…just remember , the world was built with visionaries and not spectators. So at the reporter… You must have been denied a hug as a child to have such dark humour floating around in your head. RIP

• Colin Reply

February 1, 2013 at 1:38 pm

Did too many bicycles hit you on the head as a child? This is not a news site. There is no “reporter”. It’s not journalism. It’s f’king comedy.

15. Andy Reply

February 1, 2013 at 12:31 pm

Parkour community are showing themselves to be pretty STOOPID! Good at jumping off shit and hanging on with their fingernails, not so good at telling the difference between fact and fiction / satire and news. Oh and also really not good at laughing off their mistakes.

• Manic monkey Reply

February 1, 2013 at 12:51 pm

@ andy we do laugh just not about Parkour now people falling that’s funny some one loosing an eye thats funny nothing funny about Parkour except maybe when people fall and that’s only funny if u get it on video

16. Bloggsy Reply

February 1, 2013 at 12:46 pm

Dane, what are you running from?

Tristan – REALLY? “The ENTIRE Parkour community are offended!” Who died and made you God (and did they die in a tragic parkour office outing?) so that you could speak on the ENTIRE community’s behalf? While you’re all up Dane’s ass, try looking for a sense of humour – you people* defile public space with your epileptic** cavorting all up and down the sides of buildings, so learn to take a goddamn*** joke!

* makers of sweeping generalisations EVERYWHERE will now be offended by this comment of mine;
    ** epileptics are probably going to get into a frothy, too, now!
    *** and now, the Believers will be baying for my bloody.

Chaos, mayhem, and offence – my work here is DONE!

• Tristan Reply

February 1, 2013 at 1:28 pm

This is what was ment by the ‘entire Parkour community…of South Africa’ (and I’m not arguing or fighting, simply explaining)
      I would discribe a Parkour community as all those who practise this art and train together – and all those who understand what Parkour is and have a passion and interest in it. Now anyone who practises this art AND takes it seriously would know and agree that Parkour should NEVER EVER lead to someone’s death. Parkour is not reckless and stupid. Yes serious accidents do happen, and That is why Parkour practitioners (Tracuers) should always only do what they know they are capable of doing (so newbies should stay away from high things)
      There have been incidents in other countries very similar to this article (just they have been true and not a ‘joke’) and it completely clouded people’s views international on what Parkour is and damaged their Parkour community’s.

So that is why this article was taken so seriously at first glance and frowned upon when discovered it was a ‘joke’.

• Condescension Reply

February 1, 2013 at 1:52 pm

I love you. Marry me.

17. Vincent Reply

February 1, 2013 at 12:55 pm

A gentle reminder to the Parkour community to focus on landing on your hands and feet and not on your heads.

• HiRise Reply

February 1, 2013 at 1:00 pm

Too late it seems.

18. Bob Reply

February 1, 2013 at 1:14 pm

Dane and Tristan’s response to this is probably the best advert for not doing parkour. Clearly it’s run by morons.

• Joel Griffin Reply

February 1, 2013 at 10:59 pm

I would like to see you try.

• DJB Reply

February 1, 2013 at 11:18 pm

Clearly you developing an opinion of people based on their responses to an inflamatory article ON THE INTERNET, is a well founded and researched method that has never allowed you to stereotype somebody incorrectly.

19. David Reply

February 1, 2013 at 1:15 pm

I agree this article does look real, and it makes one feel really sick to read it, like ag shame that’s terrible etc. Not worth spoiling a lot of people’s day with this joke really is it?

20. Vinni Reply

February 1, 2013 at 1:34 pm

As part of the actual parkour community and someone who does know Tristan and Dane, with all the work they put in to make parkour what it is in this country, I would trust both of them to speak on the communities behalf… If only some people knew. By the way, if you call yourself a “parkourist” I highly doubt you have ever done parkour.

21. Colin Reply

February 1, 2013 at 1:37 pm

I find it as hard to believe such a clearly satirical article as I do the comments. Are these people actually upset or are they also having a laugh?

I’ve always found parkour to be such a magestic sport which itself grew purely from street anarchy. It’s good to see the vine-less building swinging people can embrace satire by trolling the writers back with phony complaints.

22. Phill Reply

February 1, 2013 at 1:45 pm

I LOL’d…a lot

23. Condescension Reply

February 1, 2013 at 1:51 pm

Based on the comments made by the community, Parkour seems more like a cult than anything else. Therefore doubly deserving of scrutiny and satirical fun-poking. And doubly as likely to be highly offended by inoffensive comments.

• Tristan Reply

February 1, 2013 at 4:25 pm

Google Parkour bud :)

• Joel Griffin Reply

February 1, 2013 at 11:07 pm

Parkour is thought to be very dangerous and a stupid article like this can convince many people mostly moms that parkour is too dangerous.

• Thepip Reply

March 13, 2013 at 9:09 am

The fact that some are worried about what mommy thinks, explains the age group and perhaps then the lack of understanding of satire…

24. Drunkenbastardman Reply

February 1, 2013 at 1:58 pm

Oh dear, the awkward moment when something YOU hold dear is the target of satire. Freedom of speech is easy when it doesn’t demand anything from you (or it’s about Malema, or the ANC, or The New Age, or anything else that’s outside your narrow world-view).

Is joking about death funny? Yes. It’s fucking hilarious.

• Bloggsy Reply

February 1, 2013 at 3:35 pm

All Hail This Man!

25. Jonathan Reply

February 1, 2013 at 2:23 pm

As a traceur and member of Parkour South Africa, I am outraged. We are trying to promote parkour in SA by showcasing the personal benfits to those who train it under PKSA’s instructors. Joke or not, we do not appreciate this. What does this accomplish? “Malema is really Leon Shuster”, now that is funny, people dying (fictitious or not) to make entertainment isn’t.

• Drunkenbastardman Reply

February 1, 2013 at 4:59 pm

So, Jonathan, one would assume that many people would be offended by the suggestion that Malema was a white guy all along. But that’s ok by you because it didn’t satirise your world view, and made fun of someone you most likely don’t respect? No doubt you would defend that piece citing ‘freedom of speech’. The sword cuts both ways.

26. Irfaan Khan Reply

February 1, 2013 at 2:47 pm

Hiding behind freedom of speech is a cowards way out and so is hiding behind “it’s satirical” or “it’s a joke”. When you are wrong admit it. If someone is feeling upset about something it’s probably for a damn good reason.

• Bloggsy Reply

February 1, 2013 at 4:36 pm

Irfaan, you are correct. In this case, they are upset because of a low tolerance for humour, a highly conservative sense of humour at that. But mostly because they are a precious and arrogant bunch of self-important twats. And – I am SORRY if that offends you. Thick skin. Get one.

• Drunkenbastardman Reply

February 1, 2013 at 4:53 pm

Irfaan, no-one “hides” behind free speech, it’s for everyone. And someone being offended isn’t in itself sufficient reason to not do something. Hell, I’m offended by religion, but I don’t try to stop people from practicing it. If I were offended that you are – and I’m guessing here – an Indian, would that be enough to make you want to stop?

As I said before, free speech also protects people you disagree with. People pay lip service to it all the time, but they don’t realise that freedom of speech is most tested when someone says something you don’t like. Which is why I will equally support the right of right-wing racists and left-wing socialists to say whatever it is they want, even if it greatly offends me. In most cases, giving them enough rope to hang themselves.

• HiRise Reply

February 1, 2013 at 6:10 pm

Your opinion has been noted and will be ignore in the order it was received.

27. Bloggsy Reply

February 1, 2013 at 3:36 pm

Jonathan, your life called – it’s missing you.

28. Dom. As in Dominic. Not 'doff'. Reply

February 1, 2013 at 3:37 pm

So let me see if I have this one sorted out, in my head. Imaginary people never went on a non-existent parkour adventure and therefore didn’t die by jumping from the top of one fictitious building to the top of another.

Tragic.

I would imagine that The Gatsby has a following/readership of roughly (and I’m estimating) not a whole hell of a lot of people within the, shall we say, limited number of people who potentially form the market of those prepared to try parkour as a sport. Nonetheless, it is my considered opinion that The Greater (and I use the term loosely) Parkour Community could have done itself a massive favour here by taking this all a little less seriously. How?

I’m so glad you asked. They say any publicity is good publicity. This is patently bullshit, as your collective rant clearly proves. But any publicity can be turned to your advantage. It depends on how you react. Take it, run with it (not necessarily up, down, and between buildings), turn it to your advantage, and you win. Let it rankle, get all hot under the collar, and you lose.

I will leave it up to The Greater Parkour Community to decide which route they took, and what the result thereof was.

• Bloggsy Reply

February 1, 2013 at 4:33 pm

Dom, from the thread the ‘greater’ parkour community’s representatives have posted, it would seem your advice will taken in completely the wrong vein, and cause further offence. But the rest of us appreciate it.
      Thank you.

29. Laughing John Reply

February 1, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Even more hilarious than this little piece of satire. Is the reaction it has caused. Great work Gatsby! Ah. Tears. Streaming.

30. Varkie Reply

February 1, 2013 at 4:57 pm

The article was funny
    The reaction… Priceless

31. Dave Reply

February 1, 2013 at 5:08 pm

Wow. Such a great PR opportunity wasted.
    And Bloggsy, leave them alone to find their collective sense of humour now, there’s a good lad.
    Clearly, some people take sport waaay too seriously.

• HiRise Reply

February 1, 2013 at 6:08 pm

Dave, Building jumping is serious business.
      I’ve had too have many facades and bollards replaced because these serious people have graced my forecourts with their “sport”.

32. Vusi Reply

February 1, 2013 at 5:15 pm

Hello, I represent an organisation called the Freelance Parkour Parking Attendants of South Africa, or FREEPAPASA.
    We provide security services by looking after the cars of people who are taking part in Parkour events in the Hillbrow, Braamfontein, and downtown Johannesburg areas.
    Please leave a message for me here if you would like your cars to be still be where you parked them when you have finished jumping off rooftops. You white people are fucking crazy. Thank you.

• FunFunRahRah Reply

February 4, 2013 at 12:08 am

Vusi, I hope you are real, because the idea of parkour enthusiasts paying car guards to watch their cars while they run around Joburg is a wonderfully absurd irony. Milk them! :-D

• Thepip Reply

March 13, 2013 at 9:15 am

TGPC (The Greater Parkour Community) appreciate your services!

I speak on behalf of them when I feel like it.

-TGPC

33. Alyn Reply

February 1, 2013 at 6:50 pm

“Pirahna cage-diving mishap”? Someone actually read that line and didn’t realise this was a spoof? And then got their whimmies in a froth because it reflects badly on their “sport” and “industry”? (Gymnastics is a sport, chaps. And industries produce something.)
    Methinks some folk should get their heads out of their arses. I beg your pardon; I mean “should get their tètes out of their dérriéres”…

34. DJB Reply

February 1, 2013 at 11:12 pm

What I fail to see is what’s humorous about this article. Whether you’re a parkour practitioner or not, this article isn’t far out enough to be immediately obvious enough that it’s a joke. Similar incidents have happened in other countries and the only part of this article that really raises any suspicion as to being satirical is the mention of the piranha incident.

Satire is defined as: The use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people’s stupidity or vices.

There is no irony in the above article and, due to similar cases in other countries, there is no exaggeration. Neither is there ridicule. I also don’t think that practitioners of parkour are particularly stupid or suffer from some unifying vice, so in what way is this satire. And again, in what way is this amusing? The fact that people supposedly died due to ignorance? There is enough of that in reality that fake and potentially damaging stories don’t need to be created to let people with very odd senses of humour to get their laughs.

What people outside the parkour community seem to fail to realise is that this article is akin to making a satire in which a stampede at a stadium results in the deaths of x number of people. Or that somebody died in a rugby game. So this article isn’t satirical, isn’t amusing, is harmful to the image of the sport and essentially serves no purpose. Why write and publish it? And then why support it? Just to annoy those that it might be affecting.

• Laughing John Reply

February 2, 2013 at 7:17 am

I don’t think humour is about dictionary definitions. One man’s joke is another man’s insult. Personally, I appreciate subtlety in humour. So, it is unnecessary for a joke to be “far-out” as you put it.

To me the real gems of humour in this article are the responses it has garnered. Responses like yours. In other words you are part of the joke now (as am I).

Although unintentional, it takes it to the “next-level”. imho.

• Ekay101 Reply

August 27, 2013 at 8:36 am

where’s the like button?
        true story john….it’s the reactions! LOL!
        maybe the lack of humour in others is the very success of this piece.

35. Tchawp Reply

February 3, 2013 at 11:11 am

Why would the Parkour Community of South Africa want someone who is too stupid to understand satire jumping off staircases with them? ooh i see, carry on…

36. G Reply

February 3, 2013 at 5:10 pm

Had never heard of Parkour until this Gatsby post. They are putting your odd James Bond “sport” on the map, dude!

37. Shay Reply

April 15, 2013 at 9:22 am

I stopped reading the comments about a quarter of the way down, but just wanted to point out that it wasn’t clear to me at all that this was just a joke. This website is unfamiliar to me.

I read the article thinking, ‘How stupid were these people?’

So just pointing out that yes, this could indeed be mistaken for truth by some of us.

38. Jimmy Reply

August 26, 2013 at 5:55 pm

It’s funny when someone steps on someone else’s balls, but never when they step on yours. Grow a new pair Parkour people.

39. Ekay101 Reply

August 27, 2013 at 8:27 am

LOL!
    This is hilarious! The article is hilarious and all the parkour die-hards getting offended is even more hilarious. Wait…the patience displayed by the humourous toward the tragically unfunny is endearing. *tears in my eyes, laughter cramps…thoughts of Parkour related ankle sprain 5 years ago*
    Thanks Gatsby!